Monday, February 18, 2008

CNY in PC2

16/2/08--- still love my school

Today~I went to school(PC2) at 8.30 ^^ saw so many old frensXD
:Eddy, Joe Yi, Howe Wee, Zhi Cheng, Hock Ooi, Yan Teng, Kai Jun, Men Yee and MORE
HappY~~
Me and Ozruan saw Amanda(Lim Su Wee) in the school, go and kacau him XD
also got Lion Dance, "lao sheng" with many people ^^. Afterthat, the Lion thwrow a Mandarin orange and I get it...XD
My school look vey nice, got aircorn in the dewan liao...^.^
also got some China dance thingy... Acrobatic( VERY NICE) and "bian lian" also very nice...
I also go get 2 mandarin oranges and 1 angpau..only got RM1( also can use mah! right?)
I am so HAPPY to go back school.....but dont have diabolo T.T

My hp rosak edi...-_-" ... wanna a new handphone...haiz....but my hp num still the same..
if u wanna to know my hp num..add me in msn or friendster^^-- tan_jinwei@hotmail.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...