Tuesday, April 15, 2008

KRS CAMP!@!

KRS camp~yay~

First Day-Friday

2pm went to the school
after that, choose the tent mate.....(me, seetoh, foong seng?(i duno i spell correc tor not) andrew chow, Melvin ,and xue sheng)

^^.......after that..we play a game call "ice breaker?"

hmmm........i only got 14 person name....haha
aftertht play games again ^^
heehe.....fun!!

and we have marching training..........my group AJK was Renuka but she haven't come so
group 1's AJK train us too

erm................after that......went to the padang and Nicola show us how to set up a tent
and we need to remember all the words!!! OMG lah~

after we go and set up..........>.< 2nd day- Saturday

6.00 Kar Mun blow the whistle......o.O
we did some exercise....
next........went to canteen and we ate bread with tuna and milo
aftertht.......i went to study for the test larh..... so scary man........
i went here and there
but i didnt finish 1 of it......

got>> tali-temali, perkhemahan, P.C, ikhtiar hidup and alam sekitar, komunikasi and kebombaam, orientaring........
so damn hard (not really ) hehe

first, i went to the tali-temali.........and i cant lapor keluar AHHH~!! T.T
and i love the komunikasi, P.C and the orientaring.....EASY haha
i use alot of time to finish all above....
afterthat.......went to ate in canteen ^^

MALAM KEBUDAYAAN!!
was so fun leh
my group is X-MEN........
hmmmmm..............we sang the barney so when we finished our performance ...lol
the FANTASTIC 4 and Powerpuffgirl were so FUNNY
aftertht we sang song abt the KRS

the group 5 song was some damn funny
click play

SONG : Backstreet Boys -I want it that way
Verse1

Jane Loh...is the punisher
LiQi...haiz is just too lame
Nicola...you're just too loud..
Welcome to our torture land!
The Campfire...is super hot.
but SuWee...is hotter
We had, to cook our own food.
we'll die of food poisoning...

Chorus
Tell me why, my back is hurting so much..
Tell me why, i can't feel my legs anymore..
Tell me why, i am as black as Choong Yean...
Cause KRS wants it that way~!

Verse2
Cadets...is my life..
Pumping...is my passion..
Believe..when Choong Hern says..
Down ten on my count..

Chorus
Tell me why, my back is hurting so much..
Tell me why, i can't feel my legs anymore..
Tell me why, i am as black as Choong Yean...
Cause KRS wants it that way~!

Bridge
Now that we all have become so close..
It's all because of you..
KRS!
No matter the challenge, we all are united.
cause we are KRS..~!!

Tell me why, I love KRS so much...
Tell me why, I always dream of KRS...
Tell me why, I wish Choong Hern is my boyfriend..
We are KRS for life..
Cause we are KRS-es.......

LOL
.....rite?
we also PLAY GAMES><><><><><><><><><>and Sing Song...


next.....we are so tired.......but we still have a last activity
the
OPERASI BURUNG HANTU
we use a cloth to blind our eyes..........
and brought us to somewhere in school....
and sit down....
i sit there so long......and i m going to sleep..
suddenly i heard some scary noice....-_-"
ZzzzZZzzz.........a........fun???


3rd day-Sunday

so........today is a rainy dAy........and my camp floated (a bit LOL)
it was so damn cold.......
aftertht......
we went to tempat rehat, and we got a test....
1st- sit up (pass~)
2nd- push up (pass again^^)
3rd- run whole school 1 round (no.......i didnt pass......haiz)

next.......we went to canteen to ate nasi lemak~
a...........after got teori.....
so DAMN HARD!!!!!
XP.........some i know but some i juz tembak haha

after finished......we got kawad
i shouldn't went to the Ji Ann's group (LoL juz joking)
we try our best lah......=)
when we finished everyone juz like phew.........relax....lol

aftertht we went to ate our lunch.....SO full..
AT LAST
the closing ceremony
=P
Best Group: KUMPULAN 5
Best female cadet: Maryam
Best male cadet: Ben Wei
Most disciplined cadet: Su Wee
CONGRATZ~!!~!

aftertht
they announced the cadets that pass the test (no form 1....I will get it next year..haha~!!)
went back home......
so tired.............................
went to SLEPT....

Bye~

Jinwei~~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...