Thursday, April 24, 2008

KRS!~

today after the school dismiss i went to canteen to ate the lunch
aftertht.....someone blowed the whistle
and KRS, PBSM, Pengakap, Pandu Puteri, Kadet Polis went to the tapak perhimpunan

we sang negaraku, lagu Selangor and lagu sekolah
and the KRS started!!!
went in to my group -> KUMPULAN J =)
my group's ketua kumpulan is Soo Yin

so......we started the game in KRS!!

Treasure Hunt....
need to tied the hand to other KRS-er...
and so hard to play...they only giv us 10 min.........
and my hand bleed....
so.....they look panic when i bleed...-_-"
i really duno why i bleed.......juz happen suddenly

haiz.....wasting time bcoz of my hand..
the AJK really look panic
and we learned a new clap....tepuk tepuk so-la-me....so weird haha

after that,
we played another game boom game?
>.<.....my group is Billa-Bom...something like "Billabong" i feel so tired to continue the post =.=
Jinwei

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...