Saturday, February 14, 2009

:D...i'm single

first of all, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! :D no chocs, flowers, or anything, sad right? S:..lol whatever......oh yeah...today-GOTONG ROYONG, yay..................* i am happy? shit*
whatever ;D...... why school on saturday leh??? -...-
after the recess..
yay....finally WE START the gotong royong.....................


another question: Eh? why is it the gotong royong today? i mean ...valentine's day u know??


....................-________-" quite boring lah.....
maybe i'm not doing anything...:X
afterthat, clean the class...........
aih....boring, brought my phone today :D...
but, seriously, my phone only got 30 songs? i bring it today to download more lah.. ::DDDDDDDDDDDDD...................

ps: I AM SINGLE!!

pps: read the ps!!!!

oyes! Just Dance!!!


Half psychotic, sick, hypnotic
Got my blueprint, it's symphonic
Half psychotic, sick, hypnotic
Got my blueprint electronic

Half psychotic, sick, hypnotic
Got my blueprint, it's symphonic
Half psychotic, sick, hypnotic
Got my blueprint electronic


QUOTE for the POST
I am single :D/ Just Dance...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...