Thursday, March 19, 2009

Stop-stopped, That shit on the radio

First....


I can see you staring there from across the block
With a smile on your mouth and your hand on your, Huh!
The story of us, it always start's the same
With a boy and a girl and a huh! and a game


next......

my position is 10 in da class....wippee~!!!~! what a lucky number (:, seriously, I feeling so frustrating because of the homework, and also the Geography project, didn't even start...
so what should my group do? staring at each other? uhhh....just forget about it...

then....

the diabolo thingie is more frustrating, what should I do?
Cooperate a bit lah! People!
....sigh

after that,

Shirlyn is so weird....she likes my LEGS?

ok...........

today is just so crazy (:



Real good, We're dancing in the studio
Stop-stopped, That shit on the radio
Don't stop, for anyone
We'll Blast it but we'll still have fun



going to The Club...saturday (:..
off

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...