Saturday, March 20, 2010

Music is my only drug.

RA-RA-AH-AH-AH-AH,
ROMA-ROMA-MA-AH,
GAGA-OO-LA-LA-AH.


Yes, she's back, with her brand new music video.
Wait for so long and now she release her crazy, insane, :D MUSIC VIDEO.


TELEPHONE! :D


Lady Gaga - with her poisonous look.


Beyonce - she's funny & crazy in the video.

Screenshots!


Hello, hello, baby;
You called, I can't hear a thing.


Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh…
Stop telephonin' me!



Can call all you want,
but there's no one home,
and you're not gonna reach my telephone!

She is insane, she used yellow and black tapes to be her costume? INSANE! :D


The yellow of her hair, red of her lips, and with her black costume.
This is nice actually. :D


Not that I don't like you,
I'm just at a party.
And I am sick and tired
of my phone r-ringing.

Telephone as her hat. And you can see she wearing the almost opaque(transparent) latex suit :O



Sometimes I feel like
I live in Grand Central Station.
Tonight I'm not takin' no calls,
cause I'll be dancin'.

She's simply FUNNY in this video :D



This is a funny part of this video, ;D making the poison! The poisonous feeling.


Stop callin', stop callin',
I don't wanna think anymore!
I left my hand and my heart on the dance floor.

I like the outfit ;D, Patriotic!




Telephone // Lady Gaga & Beyonce


Lady Gaga is claiming her new video ‘Telephone’ is “groundbreaking” because she showcases different types of sexuality in the nine-minute promo.

“There are transsexual women and transgender women and suddenly it becomes poisonous and something else because there are some people in this world that believe being gay is a choice. It’s not a choice, we’re born this way.

“That’s why for me this video is groundbreaking because it has one foot in the art community and one foot in the commercial world.”

Did you pick up on that while watching the video?

The ‘Paparazzi’ singer promised Beyonce the video would become a classic. She added in an interview 2Day FM’s Kyle and Jackie O radio show:

“I told Beyonce this after it aired, you’ll see this video is not just great now but six months from now what this video will mean.


“Hearing people say the video is sadomasochistic or that the video promotes murder for young people, it’s my personal belief that the video is getting so much attention, not because of those themes because I’ve done those themes before, haven’t I?

“I’ve done those themes in many of my videos but it’s because it’s with Beyonce and it’s because there are so many homosexual themes.”




So, Lady Gaga and Beyonce both like women?


2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

she is really something =P

Jinwei said...

:D ahaha, but still I like her ;D. She's awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...