Thursday, November 19, 2009

(: New Skin~


Used lots of effort in this!

See my new blogskin? Nice? Okay, I know is just okay,okay saja ;p
It's called Christmas With Gingerbread man
You see the Christmas Tree at the top left? Hehe, you can learn how to draw(graphics) in my http://awesome-tutorial.blogspot.com
And you can see a surprise, when you refresh this page! CLICK HERE TO REFRESH AND SEE SURPRISE!
There's three types of Christmas tree I designed, refresh to see more, if you refreshed but you still get the same Christmas Tree, just keep refresh until you see the other Christmas Tree. ;D
I've used quite lot effort in this skin leh, hehe
Like my blog, remember to subscribe via RSS !
I will designed more and more, muahahahaha.
want to learn? Yeap, I am definitely willing to teach you guys, but you still can go to awesome-tutorial's Graphics page to learn!
Know why I actually create that blog? Cause I think that most of the GIMP tutorial is like copying each other, when you go google search for GIMP tutorials, you will just get the same tutorial in most of the web.

-
I am quite busy this holiday :)....tuition, camp, ice skating, movies, blog woohoo~ I am going to create more quality blog post.
-
Watched 2012 yesterday with Form3 people, actually I felt quite....like a middle person, you know? esh, never mind, the movie is awesome like OMG?!@! Damn nice, feel like watching it again!
-

Two is Better Than One//Boys Like Girls & Taylor Swift



I remember what you wore on the first day
You came into my life and I thought
"Hey, you know, this could be something"
'Cause everything you do and words you say
You know that it all takes my breath away
And now I'm left with nothing

'Cause maybe it's true
That I can't live without you
Maybe two is better than one
There's so much time
To figure out the rest of my life
And you thought that it got me coming undone
And I'm thinking two is better than one

I remember every look upon your face
The way you roll your eyes
The way you taste
You make it hard for breathing
'Cause when I close my eyes and drift away
I think of you and everything's okay
I'm finally now believing

That maybe it's true
That I can't live without you
Maybe two is better than one
There's so much time
To figure out the rest of my life
And you thought that it got me coming undone
And I'm thinking two is better than one
Yeah, yeah

I remember what you wore on the first day
You came into my life and I thought, "Hey,"

Maybe it's true
That I can't live without you
Maybe two is better than one
There's so much time
To figure out the rest of my life
And you thought that it got me coming undone
And I'm thinking
I can't live without you
'Cause, baby, two is better than one
There's so much time
To figure out the rest of my life
But I'll figure it out
When it's all said and done
Two is better than one
Two is better than one

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...