Saturday, April 24, 2010

Missing Dog, HELP! D:

I need help from you guys! D: One of my friend, Megan, her dog missing, I can understand her feeling cause I also have a puppy in my house. Must be really pain. Please help her! D: Read below.




Name : Rico
Spesies : Miniature Shih Tzu
Sex : Female
Color : Grey & White
Eyes : Brown
Hair : Currently short
Specialty: A mole on her tummy, her ear is a bit light brown close to beige
(A very pale yellowish cream color)
Last Seen: Taken by a blue Wira.
She missing since Thursday , 22 April. Around Bukit Rahman Putra, Sungai Buloh area. If found or seen, email megantoh@hotmail.com or contact 012-2327683.

More pictures of Rico





Please re-blog about this post, need lots of help ):. Do comment in this post if you re-blog bout this, I'll be very glad, and same to my friend (:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...