Friday, February 1, 2008

merentas desa

Today, i came to school 6.50( i always came at 6.50..LOLZ) at the 8++ i think.....we ran on the road..........

3..2...1..RUN!!! so many students ran in front of meT.T..... all the students ran SO FAST....

i wish i wont go wrong way or fell down this time( coz i fell down in the practice T.T)
Jian Wei said he want ran with me but he ran so fast i also cant chased him lah!~

all the form 3-5 is chasing all the form 1 and form 2, they all can run so fast, but i cant...so cham
I cant believe i ran myself all the way.......stupid Jian Wei..LoL..

Yie Hong, Desmond and Murcas ran so fast......why, why, why I cant chased them....I hope rumah Kuning can win lah!

After that I ran to the padang...phew,finally can rest for awhile....
Rumah Kuning didnt won...tak ada semangat lah
After the prize giving...go back to the class...

NO teachers yay!~ everyone just like crazy...^^
Timothy Lim, Zhen Ruan and me, went to found Su Jane and Amanda( Su Wee) Haha
We also make a tepukan for Su Jane- tepukan Su Jane- Su a Su a, Jane a Jane a......LOLZ haha
12.15p.m...went to the main entrance go in my aunt car......tired..ZzZz

3 comments:

Stop Stalking Me Omg said...

wat the hell???? WHy u put my name in??? like timothy....

Jinwei said...

actually...i dont know who r u.. what is ur name??

Stop Stalking Me Omg said...

Zhen ruan lah....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...