Sunday, April 6, 2008

Mad for MY DIABOLO~!!

i went to PC2 for diabolo class~~!! ^^
but....the sky look like going to rain....
train......train.......train!
SUDDENLY~~.....the rain started and.....the thunder sound was so damn loud weh!@!@
when i m playing....my diabolo started shaking and BOOM!~!
my diabolo "thingie(the small part in diabolo)" "fly" away...-_-"

WTH~~!! i must find the thingie.......
if not......i must buy another diabolo...becoz the coach didnt sell the small part
but he sell the whole diabolo and it cost RM100!!~!!
And that time have no electricity......so hard to find...T.T

i lost i part( the important part-that let the whole diabolo spin)
OMG LAH!!!
find and find..........i juz cant find it
even all the students in diabolo class help me find
but juz cant find it....
I scared it dropped in the drain T.T

At last....
my brother saw a shiny thingie in the drain.....
and it really is my "ling xing" XD
if i cant find it in need to pay RM100 to buy 1 leh!!!
^^

Jinwei~!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...