Thursday, July 17, 2008

=) or =(

today is SO STRESS MAN

STRESS, I TELL U!!!!!
but....also an Emo Day....
coz yasmine is gonna to change school...haiz
and! Beatrice cried...)=
......................

oya....and today the mom of the *ga(l)* in our class came today..
I was like,
OMG man......
what she wanna to do now?
why *her* attitude so....so.......urggghh......
I got a lot story about her...so....ask me.....xP
*she* thinks she is what a *queen* in our class meh?!
xP xP xP........forget about it......I dont wanna to be marah by
someone...so...I will stop here and

Continue about the KRS today
rainy... but we still need to march under the rain....
*wet* like shit
but...FUN!
and march here march there......
and then...the time to choose the Marchers...
>.< style="color: rgb(0, 204, 204);">this msg is for yasmine


today....OUR friend yasmine......the last day in our school...>.<>
no one will *act cool* in front me edi(except for Jia Tian)...T_T

but......she will go to convent bukit nanas...the school tht won the Best Supporters Award
...xP........

but anyway.....wish u good luck in the future and will miss ya....

your friend.....Jinwei

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...