Saturday, November 29, 2008

Skating~~~~~

YAAAAAAAAAAAY~~~

went to Sunway for skating~~~first time x)
haha...........went there like morning....
my mom and wai yew's mom and someone went there to shopping~

left my bros, 1 girl, wai yew's sister, and I.... then we went to Ice Rink.....
wai yew not goin....dono why
well....my mom and his mom are frens...

loll
so.........back to the Ice Rink....collect the shoe, wear the gloves, and GO IN~!!!

omg......the FIRST STEP.....damn slippery.....-_-"
*walk* 1 round with the *thingie* beside so i can balance.....
then.......i started to ignore it and want to skate myself!!

but yet.......still very slippery.....can't really balance the first time without the thing beside.

welll......slowly..slowly...i skate faster~
x)

i fell quite many times........ and it was pain..*duh*
got 2 man saw i fall down and they laugh at weih!!! URGGGHH~!!!

and they can't really skate...i think i am better x)

i think they dont know i know how to listen to English and they past by me and said
"hahaha....I FEEEELLL so embarrassed~~~~"

x(((( urgggggg

seriously.....i think i have potential to skate *perasan*!!

haha............aftertht.... my leg feel damn pain lah
wanna go again!!!




OYa~~~ today is my 2nd bro's bday~~~~~~~~~~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Jinwei

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...