Thursday, January 15, 2009

{UNLUCKY weekS

aih....I can't believe there are plenty unlucky things that happened to me
THIS 2 weeks...........:(
well this is the list........


lOST 5 merit points
miss the chance to be a pengawas pusat sumber *althoguh i don't really want to be*
didn't sign up for QM *umm....don't really want to be..
can't sign up for the badminton........x(....
didn't get into the chess club although i signed up...*then which game I am in?
need to do damn lot of homework..*sad for everyone in 2Mat..hey,I'm a 2mataharian too!
can't get into the calligraphy competition...damn sad

kind of emo lah.....
1)WHICH CLUB AM I IN?
2)WHY THE CHANCES ALWAYS FLY AWAY FROM ME?
3)YAN YU IS WEIRD?

Forget about no.3.......-_-"
welllllllllllll...............EVERYDAY hw...Hw...hW...HW...HW...HW
arhggggggggggggggg........

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...