Thursday, March 5, 2009

feel so bad...

PuiShan and Karmun find me today, for the lompat jauh thingie,
...but looks like they find wrong person...

I am not that good in Lompat Jauh...kay?
I try my best? maybe or not....

:S........my longest distance is 3.97m.....i suck weih...other people distances are like 4.1+m...
feel so bad.............
will kuning win this year? I can't say anything...I am such a loser, right? NO!!!

haiz....

DIABOLO UPDATE

Malam Bakat
still got 1,2,or 3 spaces.... come on, just come and try...
find me in 2 Matahari, don't be shy...:D...=.=
................................................................................


we (xinning and I) going to create a Diabolo (chinese yoyo) club...cool right?
but haven't give the letter to Pn.Aini.....mesti success!!!
:D...

btw...the hot dog xinning bought sucks...seriously...too SWEET, SOUR, SALTY...
haha.......well thx anyway...:D

still got 1 more acara.....LOMPAT TINGGI should I give up or what?
...................

this video is so gay....





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...