Friday, September 4, 2009

): OUCH~

didn't go to school today, my eye is red & pain, seriously.
if your eye (matahari people), well, should I apologize? Nah!
=) so how's your Nuffnang going?
I've an idea! Let's continue the timo's nuffnang's idea.

HOW IT WORKS?
1. Click the ads of ur fren if he/she have nuffnang ads in his/her blog.
2. Leave a comment tell him/her that you clicked his/her ads.
3. And he/she must click back the person that clicked his/her blog ads.

CONCLUSION.
-Both side will earn $ faster, easier? So...who is with me :D?

I DON'T HAVE A NUFFNANG ACCOUNT...
-You're kidding right? Well,just CLICK HERE to register one, easy and fast.


okay, i think i am helping nuffnang a lot yeah~ :D
long time didn't create blogskin...I got bored of it. And year end exam is so so so coming, and I am dying. don feel like stuDYING
by the way, someone's going to be 14....(:




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...