Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Paramore came to Malaysia!

I WENT TO PARAMORE YESTERDAY :D!



How I actually get the awesome tickets?
-HITZ.FM , thanks you hitz.fm! :D
I've got 4 tickets so I in
It was really an awesome night.
Well, invited Zhen Ruan, Jia Tian, Regine


THE LINE WAS LONG, REALLY LONG! :O



We reach there like 7.30 pm? It was already crowded like hell :O, *by the way, this is 1st time Jinwei go for a concert*

Well, before the concert start..which was 8.30, there was a band called Y2K *I guess*...they rocks? :D But we just want Paramore.

-8.30.

We can't actually get awesome pictures from our seat's angle :) This is already the best one.


JIATIAN! :D We took alot of un-glam photos


-10pm
The whole thing ends....1 hour 30 minutes, WE WANT MORE, WE WANT MORE. I already miss Paramore already, Hayley Williams is awesome!

VIDEOS of their Performance last night

That's What You Get // Paramore


It was an awesome night. :).

Hayley Williams : You've been suck into the Paramore family, and you can't go out anymore, this family is forever.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...