Tuesday, October 12, 2010

PMR :D.

JINWEI is BACK!

YES. FINALLY. OH YEAH. BABY

PMR finally over. :)
It was definitely a hard time for me. Well, I'm not good in academics, I guess? :)

How I feel now? Happy? Gila crazy? I guess I can't explain.
But who cares...FORM3's life is going to over, that means.....form4 life, here I come?

Feel exhausted, tired, but I am still here blogging. :)

I feel like blogging something, but I guess I can't think of anything..
Well, I will just thanks all the people that helped me in PMR? :)



- You can just search it all by using this website lah!




- MOST AWESOME BAHASA MELAYU (BM) website I ever seen! :D Awesome karangan, awesome everything!




-Gives a lot of exam tips....yeap, quite useful :)




-A lot of FREE exam papers inside this awesome web :)

5) Last but not least, ALL MY AWESOME.CRAZY.SMART.nerd. FRIENDS! :) You guys are awesome right? PEACE YO!






So well, ciao peps. Good night, and big balls.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...