Thursday, March 13, 2008

tired and hungry...

MY DIABOLO~~!!!

7.45......went to SMK BUD4

hmmmm......
I m waiting for other diabolo people

8.00 am
LeTheng came......if I came later than her..She is gonna to be boring like hell
LOLZZ

few minutes later...

Tim and KC came...
^^
start training..

so bored....
DiaBoLo!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

the derrick didnt come.....-_-"
SJ came....i think she is a good leader
PLAY MUSIC
Canon Rock!~!
but.........the song is too long

but V3 is too short
so ma fan....


BORING
oh ya! Tim, remember to edit the song.......not too long! i think 4 min cukup edi
eih....su jane can u try to do the 'fan qing dou' thingie
pls....T.T


I am so stupid....
y i call Letheng and JL to come leh?! they 2 are so boring...
I thought they 2 could help the diabolo people to train
BUT.............they 2 juz talk here talk there.........grrrrrrr
I am so hungry after the diabolo practice....
WENT BACK HOME AND MAKAN! YAY!!!!!


OH YA!! SMK BUD4 studs!!!! who know how to play DIABOLO, pls leave a msg in my Chat Box or find me at the school......!!thx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...