Thursday, October 1, 2009

(: IT'S WEIRD//CLONES?

kay, I know, I said I will post lesser, but 1 week once or twice is okay right?
this will be another post about music, I just like music so much (: don't chu?
this is a song that just knew yesterday?
:D a must listen.

GONE GOING// BLACK EYED PEAS ft. Jack Johnson



And this is another song, I bet you listen before, if not, click PLAY. is awesome :D

BITTER HEART//Zee Avi


for your info, SHE'S A MALAYSIAN! OMG! I srsly can't believe it man! :D LOVE THIS SONG.

Okay, this video is poker face rhapsody. is fu*king awesome. I was WOW-ing :O





Jin's TOP 5 songs
1) [-I've no idea what to put here.-]
2) Bitter Heart//Zee Avi
3) Dirty Funk//Steve Appleton

oh, to waimun: the header will be later :D






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...