Friday, January 15, 2010

My Valentine's Day

Yay~ Nuffnang is now giving awesome tickets for the Movie "Valentine's Day"

Warner Bros. Entertainment Company is now giving away 80 pairs of Valentine’s Day Premiere tickets for a 3 day advance premiere to Nuffnangers just by completing the following:

  • Pick a star cast from the movie (e.g. Jessica Alba, Ashton Kutcher, Anne Hathaway, Patrick Dempsey, Taylor Lautner, etc.)

  • Write a blog post titled ‘My Valentine’s Day’ and share how would your Valentine’s Day be if you could be spending that day with that star!

  • Comment in this blog post with the permalink of your written blog post.



So for me, I will definitely pick Jessica Alba!
Hey, she was voted number one on AskMen's.com list of "99 Most Desirable Women" in 2006, and also the "Sexiest Woman in the World" by FHM in 2007. So which guy won't in love with her eh?! ;D She's awesome lah!

So how will I spend my day with her on Valentine's Day?



First of all she obviously need to come to our awesome country first lah! MALAYSIA!
1 MALAYSIA, full of colours, red, blue, yellow, white, just like an ice kacang :)
Talk about ice kacang, I'll take her to a stall beside the road and enjoy one of my favorite desert, ICE KACANG!


right? Ice kacang is colourful!

Then, I'll take her to have a look at our Malaysia Nature Beauty


Cameron Highland!
For first timer to go there, is actually quite nice (:

The awesome flowers, tomatoes, strawberries & also grapes! (I feel like eating them ;P)

After that, we'll "fly" to Genting Highland!

Let us have a ride on the world's fastest and South East Asia's longest cable car called Genting Sky way! ;)

I'll take her to Genting's Theme Park to have some fun!

Although I went there for like 98462156 times, but still, I don't feel the bored at there (: It's always awesome, but need to queue up, ==, but I think if I'm with Jessica Alba, haha, everyone mesti make way for us to play!

Then Again, we'll FLY again back to Kuala Lumpur, the capital & the biggest city in Malaysia!


And we will have our awesome dinner 'above the clouds'. Revolving Restaurant!
This restaurant enables patrons to enjoy a panoramic view without leaving their seats~

Well, this is how I'll spend an awesome (how many times I used awesome?) day with Jessica Alba!

This movie is going to be awesome, I know (:
So wish I could get awesome prizes from awesome Nuffnang yea! (:
Treasure the one you love, treasure the one that loves you.
珍惜你爱的人, 珍惜爱你的人

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...