Monday, January 18, 2010

Why I Like It Longer

Is a Nuffnang Post Again (:, I like it.
This is a post about something I like it LONGER.
Top 3 most creative posts will win an LG Chocolate phone (BL40) worth RM2,199 each.

This post takes quite a LOOONG time to load,
but wish you can enjoy this LOOONG post eh ;D

Lots of people thought LONGER that means something concrete.
But first time I saw this contest, I didn't thought of something concrete but it's Abstract.

So you guys wanna know what I like longer?

And YEA! It will be my Secondary School Life!!!
And guess what? Secondary life leads me to TWO IMPORTANT THINGS IN MY LIFE.




Graphic Designs


Nuffnang


YES! Nuffnang & Graphic Design! This is a picture I did last year for Christmas, it's the 14 awesome things that light up my 2009 life! And you can there's a paintbrush, that means Graphics, and you can also see Nuffnang in angel version! ;D

Why I like It longer?


Nononono! Not that longer! I told you guys just now, it's in abstract! Is not the concrete longer! is Abstract longer!!!
I like it Nuffnang & Graphic Design .I like it even more every minutes, every seconds. It's longer than I thought.

Well, I'll start from Graphic Design.
When I was 13 years old. Still a form 1 guy. Well, I'm not so popular in the school. I found out lots of people actually blog in our school. And that time I'm still a *noob* in all this thing. So I had a try with Blogger. I still remember, it was only second month of my form 1 life.

I found out that the layout was plain that time. So I went to http://pyzam.com/ to look at some awesome layouts. Yes, I've found 1. Later on, I saw something more special than Pyzam, and it's http://blogskins.com/ , first time, I still don't understand whatthehell is HTML. But is like a magic, I can learn HTML Codes faster than I thought. And I had an idea!
I asked myself : Why not I try to design 1 eh?
And guess what? It's so COOL! I was addicted to blogskins fesign!



This is my first blogskin *it sucks* :X

Then how I actually walk into the path of graphic designs eh?
Well, I wanted to try Photoshop, but I didn't, I used GIMP.



Why I what to use it?
Because I wanted to improve my BLOGSKINS!!! ;D


And tadaaa, this is my first skin with GRAPHIC DESIGN.
Yes, I was addicted to GIMP again. And now, I like it LONGER.

Let's talk about Nuffnang.

When I started Nuffnang?
I was form2 that time. I saw my friends' blog had a thing call Nuffnang. I had no idea what is that. And I asked them. And I was quite shocked that Blog can actually earn Money! I was damn excited, after the school, I went to sign up for a Nuffnang account immediately!

Why I join Nuffnang and not the others?
This is easy. Nuffnang is near to me. MALAYSIA! I love Malaysia okay? Except for that, Nuffnang also provides tons of awesome EVENTS! Just like the Project Alpha Last Year, and it's coming this year! *Woohoo!*

Some Memorable Pictures I did for 2009 Project Alpha!!!


First Picture for Proejct Alpha (:


IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING!


1 Malaysia~


His traffic. OMG.




I love this one! ;D He was so funneh!





RedMummy's SHOES!!! OMG! ;D RED!


Kenny Sia




Yeap, Project Alpha did teach me lots of things. (:



And also Digi Pimp My Day Challenge *Awesome!*


DIGI PIMP PIMP PIMP MY DAY!!!


Our Awesome Group photo! The theme's "Cheerleader"! ;)


The Video by ©opyright group! Don't play play eh, this video won the Digi Pimp My Day Challenge Swatch & Digi Commercial Task eh~

And last but no least the movie premier contests! :D And now, I'm LG Chocolate Pgone Just Because You Like It Longer Contest! So who don't wanna join Nuffnang?

So except for Nuffnang, Graphic Designs, what's the other things that makes me like my secondary school life to be longer?

-Awesome Friends!!!



-Awesome age to join competition about academics & the others!


Joined 马华大厦的挥春与水墨画比赛

-Awesome activities in school!

Sports Day!!!


Talent Night ;D!


Pangkor Camp 2009!



Marching Competition in school! ;D

-Awesome "jawatan" I've in the school!


Selling things in koperasi $$

-Awesome Cheerleader team in our school! Won Champion for Cheer 2009! BLITZERZ!!!





So this is why I like my secondary school life until now // Why I Like It Longer
So cheer me up with a LOOOONG LG Chocolate Phone! ;)
OMG, just found out I still 3 years left to stay in Secondary School, omg, fast! :/ I want it LONGER!!!
LG, Life's Good. I believe


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...