Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Favourite Surfing Spot

People now a day online so often, probably everyday. Online is a need in our life, for me, I can't survive without online, for one WHOLE WEEK!!! It's a torture for me. you?
We can actually get lots of benefits eh!
What is the benefit of online?
The main point is to get information right?
You can also makes friend in Facebook, release stress (games, music), earn $money$, and more & more, endless!

SO let's get to the main point, where the hell is your favourite surfing spot?
For me, since I'm still not working, obviously is in my own room lah!

Why I online in my room?
This is obvious right? You want privacy while you online.


Don't you feel uncomfortable when someone's looking at you while you online?
Is like someone looking at you while you drawing something, or there's a stupid mosquito flying around you while you sleeping and makes you awake, urggggggggh!

and here's a lame pciture.


Oh wait! And 1 more thing! when someone doesn't reply you in MSN! D:

So I like online alone, quite, no one looking at what I do ;D ehehe, don't think senget ah.
Other than that, hmmm, I also online in school ICT lab, but the speed is damn slow like a snail lah! And all the computes got viruses! D: Why people create virus lah! That's stupid agree?


Stupid snail :X

So for the conclusion, online in your own home is comfortable, got privacy, and most important, IT IS FAST!!! ;D
ONLINE in your home is just totally the best choice lah!!!
and lastly, Project Alpha is awesome! :D, can't wait for the 1st episode, wish it will be awesome-r!

P1wimax

The faster, the better. ;D


Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...