Saturday, May 1, 2010

Lady Gaga VS Cheryl Cole?




Lady Gaga, the most famous pop music singer in the world now. I mean who don't want to be like her? So I found out something not really cool bout a singer call Cheryl Cole.








This is Cheryl Cole's album cover, when I first saw this I was like ... Are you thinking what I'm thinking? And yes! It looks so alike with Lady Gaga's album cover! Album 99%! :/ Is it just an accident? Or is it a copycat? I have no idea, but why not we compare their videos. (:
Let's start the battle!

ROUND 1


Sitting on a chair, with a weird pose. Starting with lots of people in WHITE AND BLACK


Sitting on a chair.


Yeap, a lot of people but in BLACK


ROUND 2



Weird costume, with a crazy mask cover the face.


Dance with the dancers with a with cloth covering face.


ROUND 3



Dancers surrounded her, in RED


Dancers surrounded her, IN BLACK

ROUND 4



Lady GAGA


Kena torture face. Oh, this is Lady Gaga not Cheryl Cole, wait, they alike? OMGiez.


Cheryl Cole, well, not really kena torture but yea. :O Can recognize which is Lady Gaga which is Cheryl Cole?

ROUND 6



I walk alone.

Fine, we walk together.



So tell me is this a NGAM NGAM HO(accident) or is copycat? Cheryl Cole copies Lady Gaga, or another way round? :/ I can't say anything, but I'll still keep supporting Lady Gaga.

Nevermind, why not we enjoy both their music, 3 Words by Cheryl Cole, Bad Romance by Lady Gaga, both songs are totally not the same. (: Got pros & cons for both. Like both. With Lady Gaga's catchy lyrics, and Cheryl Cole's power that can make you addicted to that song.


Bad Romance - Lady Gaga


3 Words - Cheryl Cole





Boo. nightmare?

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

when people get really famous, they somehow trademark some things they have or always do.. so when other people do that, they'll be called copycat.. =)

Jinwei said...

Yeap, Gaga definitely start the new world for the music fans :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...