Monday, May 10, 2010

Less Blogging. Exam is coming soon :O



BLOG TIPS:

An awesome post need an awesome picture to start the post :) Mind to myself.


Actually I wanna blog about the birthday got alot of things to blog about that day (:
But I just can't find the fucking wire. So I'm here to announce I will blog lesser cause my Mid-Term Exam is coming soon! D:, Disaster! Wait, I mean yeah! *We should always think in a positive way right?*

So this going to be a short, :) I'm going to blog lesser like a week twice or once? :D So yeah.
Exam is coming up, here to wish everyone luck to study cause there's too much stuff to distract us like facebook, blogger, and project alpha D:, so just keep holding on.

Oh, for people that didn't know this, it's my PMR year :) Wish me luck for this Mid-Term, it's still important right? :)



Wish I'll not be like her :D




MUSIC UPDATE

Keep Holding On // Glee Cast

I like this song, meaningful, :) So this is what recommend to you guys Keep Holding On by Glee Cast.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...