Thursday, November 10, 2011

Wonder Girls VS Beyonce + BrownEyedGirls

Wonder Girls released this new music video for Be My Baby. I was really excited but after I watched, I was like what? No creativity. It so alike with Beyonce's Single Ladies + BrownEyedGirls' Abracadabra. Yes, I know Wonder Girls got the same choreographer as Beyonce. But why they want to make the video so alike? Why they want to make this confusion? No offence, but just kinda not fresh for a music video any more.

Now, let's compare these 3 videos, Wonder Girls' Be My Baby, Beyonce's Single Ladies and BrownEyedGirls' Abracadabra.

ROUND 1



What I want to mention is not bout their dances since they got same teacher, the dance look alike is okay. BUT! They fashion?!? What Wonder Girls' wearing are just totally same as Beyonce... I mean, at least wear something different so people won't say you copy. And! The video is MAIN in BLACK and WHITE (except some part), why they want to do that again?



ROUND 2


See? Well, they also playing with the light effects just like Beyonce's Single Ladies... Fine..fine.



ROUND 3
Isn't this very very obvious. Wonder Girls' Be My Baby, has this all black and white except for the NEON-ish colors on their costume, same as BrownEyedGirls' Abracadabra.



Okay, maybe I exaggerate a little bit too much, but is seriously undeniable that their music videos are very very alike. Sorry Wonder Girls.


Haven't watch they video? View it below.

Wonder Girls - Be My Baby

Beyonce - Single Ladies

BrownEyedGirls - Abracadabra

3 comments:

Most Desirable said...

Hi, very true it is a copy cat act. Sometimes the music producers think that the world has many people living in a turtle shell. What they want is Money, Money, Money. They don't care about us poor buyers, they don't know we are smarter than them, in this part of the world. Pls do read my story, thks:)

Jinwei said...

[Most Desirable] Yea! :D Agree

CarinE said...

Thank God you posted this! I thought it was only me who thinks they are copying! SO OBVIOUS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...