Friday, September 26, 2008

:S

argggggggggg....

today our class kena punished by pn. nor haslina..

:(....
after 12.35p.m. waited in library for 15 mins then only can come out...


xP....................... my ULTIMATE impatient van aunt can't even wait me for 15 mins ..
SHE drove away and leave me in the school... xP
she came damn early to my house to fetch me to the school de lor
so. tht is why i always come to the class first :(

..... i should walk home that time....but...I lazy lah x)
why should i suffer like this...

ps: i need to use 20 mins to walk home...

and it was raining
but thx to Ying Yin!! :)
BUT....u don really help much,
and thx to,....Mathew...=.=
fetch me home :D
at least i can relax in the car...

this is all the craps for today

oya@@!!!! HAPPY Holidays!!!!

Jinwei

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...