Friday, June 19, 2009

life is just awesome...sometimes

(: I am damn tired because of the layout man...
Firstly, the latest news about the SJY & AL spread damn fast, this is stupid, why they want to argue for the class layout? And I was accidentally got into the "FIGHT" between them. ): stress.
I want to apologize if you(2 Mataharians) don't like my designs. srsly, sorry lah.

btw, i passed lans kop test (: is it a goods news? well, yeah, I no need to waste my money anymore (: yay!
well, it is a good day, and also

HAPPY B'LATED BIRTHDAY TO YANYU

[insert the pic yourself]


seriously, I love this sentence
"IT'S A GOODDD DAY!" from naj (:, It makes me feel good
not going to post the picture of 2 Matahari today, cause I am too busy, ahuh~
Form2 live is awesome, :O!!
IS AWESOME I TELL YOU!!! :O

to koperasians, stop being so sampat lah! especially toh, crystal, liyen, yiting -_-" you all damn sweat.... (:...d-i-a-b-o-l-o guy?...and also
KOPERASI live is awesome too!!!
IS AWESOME I TELL YOU!!! :O wait, or maybe not.. hah~

kay, need to continue class layout, or go to facebook? :P

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...