Friday, September 18, 2009

(: STARTING...

First of all, I should now announce that I'll update this blog lesser, cause of the exam, I want to be in Matahari =.=. So, you start studying? I'm SURE, I will score amazing score this time. Okay, wait maybe not. But still need a lot of CONFIDENCE right? so yeah! I will tell myself to 努读. *Matahari's should know what the heck is this* (:
And I just found out I am not totally pro in graphics designing, so I learned something new again!


new DESIGNS!!!


(Click for full view)
[this is my desktop background, I love this so much!]
actually I was just trying the new brushes, but amazingly, I did something AWESOME!
CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME SOMETHING THAT I DON'T KNOW?


And this is what I just knew about GIMP, THIS IS DAMN AWESOME *:'D tears*
I LOVE IT!!!!!!! :D
I need comments!!!(:

Well, it's music time again!
this mashup is damn nice (:

Hot N Cold (Just Dance Remix) [Katy Perry vs Lady GaGa Mashup]




JIN'S TOP 5 SONGS

1. Hotel Room Service // Pitbull
2. Love Drunk // Boys Like Girls
3. Mama Do // Pixie Lott
4. Good Girls Go Bad // Cobra Starship
5. Second Chance // Shinedown

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...