Wednesday, November 4, 2009

(: I'M LUCKY

Yesterday was awesome, did some KRS cleaning (I didn't even know there's a KRS room in our school :/) Well, guess what? something cool happened, thanks to Zhen Wei :P
Kay, let's go to the fun part..
We (waimun, weyyen, me) went to my Nuffnang Office yesterday to collect prizes from Project Alpha.

and we took some awesome pictures :D





:D, READY TO GO~



And yeap the environment in the Office of Nuffnang, like what u can see in my previous post about KennySia, Orangeyyy~
When the person in Nuffnang ask who is the winner and we are like staring at each other and said : 3 of us! . Hah, that's cool! The person(She) was quite shocked :D.



After we collect our prizes we went to Buharry to relax :)








Finally, pictures :D









She was excited....the Rimmel~
haiz, GIRLS~





(we keep Lan-C our prizes :X)





Ahh~~ we got lots of prizes, but most of the products are for women~
Okay, 1 more picture to make you guys jealous. :D

See~ Twins PRODUCTS :D, WHICH color you like the MOST? :D





Among all the adidas products, the Adidas Action3 Deoderant Still the BEST :D, I only got 1 :/
It makes me smell good :P

Guess what I used yesterday?


My legs was so tired, is like 56899245KG ROCK tied on my LEGS, so I used "Tired Leg Gel", is like damn cooling, and WOO~~, TRY IT :D




So..............this will be the conclusion for this awesome post..:D
Damn it, I lost the chance to see TimothyTiah~

SO WHY DON'T TRY PROJECT ALPHA, TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY FOR THE CONTEST! COME ON PEOPLE :D, SERIOUSLY, TELL ME WHY....LIFE IS JUST SIMPLY AWESOME, RIGHT?


Like this post? See more in
http://blithesomest.blogspot.com/

http://fifteenthjuly.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...