Saturday, December 5, 2009

I’m a Sherlock Holmes in the Making


Courtesy of Warner Bros Pictures, 60 Nuffnangers with their guests will be able to catch Sherlock Holmes 2 days before its release date in Malaysia! To win yourself a pair of invites to watch the brilliant detective on the big screen, you’ll first have to prove your wit.

Hurry as the fastest correct entries that comes in to us will win one of the following prizes:

  • SHERLOCK HOLMES umbrella with Compass worth RM193
    SHERLOCK HOLMES Unisex Long Sleeve T-shirt worth RM173
    SHERLOCK HOLMES Leather Magnifying Piece worth RM118
    SHERLOCK HOLMES Post-it Notes worth RM95




  • Just saw this, in Nuffnang. I am so late, oh mannnn~ ;D
    But still I tried every chances I have, so, I joined this contest


    And this is the CLUE~
    CLUE 1


    quite easy eh.
    I try to win, by my CREATIVITY since this is a late post :)

    Yeap, I try every chances I have, although the chance is like -56423132% is it?
    ah, I know this is a late post =.=, seriously.
    wish me luck ;P

    No comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...