Friday, November 25, 2011

Never been so touched for so long.

Just watched You Are An Apple Of My Eye <那些年, 我们一起追的女孩>




The story is more to Taiwainese 90's High School life. So it's a bit different compare to our Malaysian High School life.

1) The teachers there are very strict! O_O



2) Students that time are more free & open minded?

- The 打手枪 part. [IMAGE to extreme to be here]
- Not wearing anything at home

But, this movie shows the beauty of teenage life. Which all of us have with our friends. ;)

I must say, this year been a beautiful year for me...
I changed.
And everybody can see.
6 months ago, I was a European Pop guy.
Now.... I am a KPOP freak.
Such a huge change. Guess I need to thank for all that, they changed me. Damn.
This year again, need to thanks my friend, to celebrate all our birthdays, cause we're only 16 once, we did not wasted all our teenage years.

I don't think I can say much, the movie is awesome, I want to watch again. 18 and above hah. ;)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...