Sunday, November 27, 2011

New look, brand new starting!




A brand new look for my blog! :D OHYEAH!
These days, I've been so inspired by little things in life.
So I've decided to make a brand new look to my blog! AWESOME :P

-
I really love my friends. Not lying, I've been always thankful that all of them are there beside me when I needed them (I guess....). My life will probably be a different story without them.


Gosh, this not suppose to be an emotional post...But after watching & reading You Are An Apple Of My Eye, I am really inspired and got a lot of thoughts about life...

What I've learnt are..
1) Be thankful
2) Be cheerful
3) Life is too short to do stuff you don't like
4) We're only teenage once in our life, make it wonderful & fly up high.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...