Wednesday, December 14, 2011

U-KISS - Tick Tack // Weekly K-POP Review

Nope, not tick tok, nor Tik Tok by Ke$ha.

BUT! TICK TACK BY U-KISS!




Yes, U-KISS' Tick Tack, their new Japanese single.
U-KISS' MV is always wearing really handsome and with powerful & catchy dance moves. Well, this song Tick Tack, still can see that this is a U-KISS' song, with the catchy cloak dance + catchy music behind.

This MV, I need to say that the background they use this time is really better than last time (Ice cold background / railway station) CLAPS :D




I really love how U-KISS' Tick Tack dance looks like, cause they like separate into two groups which is really nice too see I say :)



SONG: 6.5/10
DANCE: 8/10
ENGLISH: 5/10
*What is "to lie, I shall be turning on the broken light?" and what is "To lie I'll never never never give" So.... 5/10. :)


DOWNLOAD U-KISS TICK TACK PIC

Yes, I designed this, feel free to download and save as your latest FB pic :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...